(CBS/KPHO/AP) TUCSON, Ariz. - Police have released transcripts of some of the 911 calls made after 6-year-old Arizona girl Isabel Mercedes Celis was discovered missing last month.
Isabel was last seen around 11 p.m. on April 20 when she was getting ready for bed. She was reported missing by her father around 8 a.m. the next morning after he apparently went to wake her up. According to police, the child was not in her room and a bedroom window was open with the screen removed.
In one of the calls, her father, Sergio Celis tells an operator that he believes "she was abducted from my house."
The dispatcher asks Celis why he thinks the girl was abducted.
"I have no idea," he said. "We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game and she's gone. I woke up my, my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the backyard. We've looked all around the house."
According to CBS affiliate KPHO, Isabel's mother, Rebecca, also spoke with dispatchers.
"I went to work this morning at 7:00 and I didn't even check on her. I should have gone and checked on her. She's only 6, can you please hurry! Get somebody here," she reportedly says.
Police confirmed earlier Monday that the state's Child Protective Services agency has ordered Sergio Celis to stay away from his two sons, citing a need to ensure the boys' welfare. Neither police nor CPS officials would elaborate.
Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor said at a news conference that Isabel's older brothers are "with their mother" and have "not been taken away" by CPS. He noted Sergio Celis is cooperating with the agency's order.
"He's voluntarily agreed with CPS to stay away from the children," Villansenor said. "We can't talk about other details."
Authorities added it's common for the agency to be involved in missing-child cases.