Was it legendary? Some people weren't so sure.
The series finale of CBS' "How I Met Your Mother" had viewers torn this week as we saw Ted, Barney, Marshall, Lily and Robin together one last time on the small screen.
"Noah" scored big at the box office and is poised to do well this weekend -- though "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" is expected to snag this week's No. 1 slot.
Facebook has rounded up the top 10 buzziest stories in entertainment this week, and all of those topics made the most-talked-about list. What had you buzzing? What did you miss?
Find out what made the cut exclusively on CBSNews.com:
1. Series finale of CBS' "How I Met Your Mother"
"How I Met Your Mother" this week after a whopping nine seasons. The twist at the end of the finale episode didn't appeal to everyone as fans were split over the show's closure. Did the show do right by The Mother? Or is this really just the way real life goes? Some viewers thought it was "legendary"...Others not so much.
Social media lit up in the hours and even days following, and the show's ratings sky-rocketed. The series finale was the highest-rated episode in "HIMYM" history.
2. Univision's "Nuestra Belleza Latina" beauty competition
Facebook users are still buzzing about Univsions's "Nuestra Belleza Latina." During Sunday's episode, contenders experienced Pandora's Box -- and there were a few emotional moments, along with some rule changes.
A couple of contestants were saved -- but not Valeria Moreno. The Colombian participant was the fourth person to be eliminated this season.
3. "Noah" movie big at U.S. box office
landed the lead spot at the box office this past weekend, debuting with $44 million, according to studio estimates.
Darren Aronofsky's imaginative take on the tale of Noah's Ark sparked a bit of controversy. Religious groups have argued the story is inaccurately portrayed, which resulted in Paramount adding a disclaimer noting that "artistic license has been taken" in telling the story.
4. AMC's "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale
"The Walking Dead" had a bloody and violent season 4 finale on Sunday -- one that attracted plenty of eyeballs. The dramatic episode reached new finale record, delivering 15.7 million viewers.
5. DJ Frankie Knuckles, "Godfather of House Music," dies at 59House music pioneer DJ Frankie Knuckles died Monday at age 59. The Grammy-winning Chicago disc jockey, considered by many as the "Godfather of House Music," worked with artists such as Michael Jackson and Diana Ross.
The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences."His electrifying remixes and high-energy performances on the turntables packed clubs for decades, and he inspired a generation of DJs, bringing house music to the mainstream."
Plenty of others paid tribute on social media:
6. 19th anniversary of renowned Latin singer Selena's death
9. Fans remember the late Marvin Gaye on what would have been his 75th birthday on April 2Grammy-winning soul singer Marvin Gaye was remembered this week 30 years after his death.
10. Nickel Creek releases new album and performs on NBC's "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"Nickel Creek is officially back. The acoustic musical trio of Chris Thile, Sara Watkins and Sean Watkins released the album "A Dotted Line" this week and performed on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon." After taking an indefinite hiatus in 2007, the group proved it still has it. Take a listen: