(CBS/AP) ALBANY, N.Y. - Brian Holloway, the former NFL offensive lineman whose second home in upstate New York was trashed by partying teenagers, is now pursuing charges against those involved.
Holloway said Thursday he signed papers that authorize the sheriff to bring charges in the Labor Day weekend party attended by up to 400 teenagers.
"Everyone that broke the law, I'm pressing charges against," Holloway told The Associated Press. "The parents had a chance and students had a chance to come forward, and only four did."
Holloway has said the partiers caused at least $20,000 in damage.
The former New England Patriot gained national attention by reposting pictures the teens had put up on social media sites. He said he did it in an effort to get them to take responsibility.
The Rensselaer County Sheriff's Office said no charges had been filed in the case as of Thursday morning.
Instead, he said, some parents were angry about his website and there was even a threatened lawsuit.
"I made the best effort I can to communicate," he said, according to CBS New York.
Now, Holloway says he's leaving it up to authorities to decide on proper charges for the teens. He reportedly says he expects "wave" of arrests in the coming months.