12-12-12 concert: Highlights of star-studded benefit to aid Sandy victims
(CBS News) Rock music's "A-list" gathered in New York's Madison Square Garden for a once-in-a-lifetime concert to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy.
On Wednesday night, the "12-12-12" concert ran so long that it became the 12-13-12 concert.
On "CBS This Morning," "CTM" special correspondent Jeff Glor shared some of the concert highlights, from rare collaborations to memorable appearances from stars. Watch his full report in the video above.
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Watch: Fiery collapse of railroad trestle
- Bowser and Barbara: Dog owner's joy amid Okla. rubble
- Boston bombing suspect's friend killed in FBI shootout
- Stories of survival: Second-grader recounts tornado
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Spirit Airlines CEO on bad ratings, high occupancy
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Delta CEO talks travel headaches
- Regis Philbin on Weiner: "He's got a lot of guts...and chest"
- Gold prices plummet: What does it mean?
- Vietnam War-era films unearthed: man attempts to reunite families with their films
- High-tech, high fitness: Can gadgets enhance your workout?