Ted Danson on "CTM" Wed.
Actor Ted Danson, of "Cheers" and "C.S.I." (CBS)
Actor Ted Danson will appear on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday.
Danson, best known for his role as Sam Malone on "Cheers," currently stars on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as D.B. Russell, the new CSI Supervisor for the grave shift, who comes to the team after heading the Seattle crime lab. He's a family man and scientist, but not a nerd. Son of hippie parents, he's a left coast Sherlock Holmes who devours crime novels and looks at every crime scene as if it were a story waiting to be told.
Danson is also known for his starring role on the CBS series "Becker" and on HBO's "Bored to Death." He's also appeared in several episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." His movie credits include, "Mumford," "Saving Private Ryan," "Three Men and a Baby," "Three Men and a Little Lady," "Cousins" and "Made in America."
Be sure to tune in to "CTM" 7-9 a.m. ET for his full interview.
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- Kids invent helmet to stop concussions
- Drive or fly? What summer travel shows about economy
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"