Lucy Liu to appear on "CTM" Thurs.
Lucy Liu, as seen in the new CBS show, "Elementary." (Giovanni Rufino/CBS)
(CBS News) Lucy Liu, who stars opposite Jonny Lee Miller on the new CBS show "Elementary," will join Norah O'Donnell, Charlie Rose, and Gayle King on "CBS This Morning" Thursday.
Liu, known for her roles in "Charlie's Angels," "Southland," "Ally McBeal" and more, plays Dr. Joan Watson in "Elementary," a modern-day Sherlock Holmes drama about a crime-solving duo that cracks the NYPD's most impossible cases.
Be sure to tune in to "CBS This Morning" Thursday for her interview and watch "Elementary" on its premiere night Thursday, Sept. 27, at 10:00 ET, on CBS.
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- THE DISH: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- Group: Small SUV study highlights safety flaws
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost
- Watch: Military Dad's emotional homecoming at home plate
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant sings "Our Time Is Now"
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed