Wed. preview: Steve Carell on "CTM"
Steve Carell in "Hope Springs." (Barry Wetcher/GHS Productions, LLC, Sony Pictures)
(CBS News) Steve Carell will appear on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday to discuss his latest movie, "Hope Springs."
Carell has delighted audiences for years in movies like "40-Year-Old Virgin," "Little Miss Sunshine," and "Crazy, Stupid, Love."
In his latest film Carell plays a couples specialist trying to help Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones rediscover the flame that brought them together.
Be sure to tune in for Carell's interview on "CTM," 7-9 a.m. ET.
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- Did Putin steal a Super Bowl ring?
- Naval Academy student speaks out on alleged rape
- Arson possible cause of destructive Colo. wildfire
- Spurs bring back 11-year-old singer after racist tweets
- Wounded warriors hold softball camp for children
- Report of U.S. spying on Russia beats Obama to G8
- Study: Sleep apnea affects sudden cardiac arrest risk
- Angelina Jolie "very grateful" for support after double mastectomy
- Amphibious bus filled with tourists sinks
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups
- Grower: World's hottest pepper may be the answer to cancer
- Whitey Bulger's neighbor says alleged killer forgave him for turning him in
- Women recall their astronaut wives club
- Pope Francis blesses Harleys and their riders
- Sen. Durbin calls to "narrow" information gathering by NSA