Stevie Nicks: Fleetwood Mac reunion in 2013
(CBS News) Singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks, best known for her work as lead singer of Fleetwood Mac, says the group is reuniting in 2013.
Wednesday on "CBS This Morning," Nicks said a reunion will happen "next year, so far." She added, "...It's the plan. Because that's what we do. I do my thing. And Lindsey (Buckingham is) out doing his thing now."
Nicks also talked about the recent apparent suicide of Fleetwood Mac guitarist Bob Welch. She said she was shocked to learn of his death last month, saying, "I can't even tell you what in the world would have pushed him to do something that crazy."
For that full discussion, watch the video in the player below.
Nicks also discussed life in the limelight in the early days of Fleetwood Mac, the band's drug use, how she began her solo career and her relationship with her fellow band mates. To watch that discussion in full, watch the "CTM" video in the player above.
- Obesity's new classification may open up treatment options
- Fluffy cows go viral
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Mobster opens up on coming forward about Jimmy Hoffa
- Customs officers get high-tech to prevent car theft
- Consumer Reports reveals rankings for mobile devices
- Top mobile devices, according to Consumer Reports
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Fodor's reveals best summer weekend getaways
- Barbra Streisand speaks out on treatment of women in Israel
- Mad Libs keep people laughing after six decades
- Jimmy Hoffa grave found?
- Eye Opener: Four Americans killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: Underground shots of NYC's Second Ave. subway project
- Obesity a disease, says American Medical Association