Stevie Nicks: Fleetwood Mac reunion in 2013
(CBS News) Singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks, best known for her work as lead singer of Fleetwood Mac, says the group is reuniting in 2013.
Wednesday on "CBS This Morning," Nicks said a reunion will happen "next year, so far." She added, "...It's the plan. Because that's what we do. I do my thing. And Lindsey (Buckingham is) out doing his thing now."
Nicks also talked about the recent apparent suicide of Fleetwood Mac guitarist Bob Welch. She said she was shocked to learn of his death last month, saying, "I can't even tell you what in the world would have pushed him to do something that crazy."
For that full discussion, watch the video in the player below.
Nicks also discussed life in the limelight in the early days of Fleetwood Mac, the band's drug use, how she began her solo career and her relationship with her fellow band mates. To watch that discussion in full, watch the "CTM" video in the player above.
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- Watch: Military Dad's emotional homecoming at home plate
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant
- THE DISH: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Emmy-winner Jim Parsons on his "Big Bang" success
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost
- Pres. asks Marines to break military umbrella rule