Stevie Nicks: Fleetwood Mac reunion in 2013
(CBS News) Singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks, best known for her work as lead singer of Fleetwood Mac, says the group is reuniting in 2013.
Wednesday on "CBS This Morning," Nicks said a reunion will happen "next year, so far." She added, "...It's the plan. Because that's what we do. I do my thing. And Lindsey (Buckingham is) out doing his thing now."
Nicks also talked about the recent apparent suicide of Fleetwood Mac guitarist Bob Welch. She said she was shocked to learn of his death last month, saying, "I can't even tell you what in the world would have pushed him to do something that crazy."
For that full discussion, watch the video in the player below.
Nicks also discussed life in the limelight in the early days of Fleetwood Mac, the band's drug use, how she began her solo career and her relationship with her fellow band mates. To watch that discussion in full, watch the "CTM" video in the player above.
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Elisabeth Rohm discusses her struggle with infertility
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Drive or fly? What summer travel shows about economy
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- A peek "Behind the Candelabra"