Fri. preview: Ringo Starr interviewed for "CTM"
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - JANUARY 30: Musican Ringo Starr on stage at "SiriusXM's Town Hall With Ringo Starr," January 30, 2012 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images) (Frazer Harrison)
(CBS News) Fifty years ago this summer drummer Ringo Starr joined the Beatles.
Friday, the music icon sits down with Jeff Glor. You'll hear all about what he's up to these days - including creating pop art using computer paint programs and joining the Twitter "revolution."
Be sure to tune in Friday for all that and more on "CTM" 7-9 a.m. ET.
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- THE DISH: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- Group: Small SUV study highlights safety flaws
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost
- Watch: Military Dad's emotional homecoming at home plate
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant sings "Our Time Is Now"
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed