Fri. preview: Ringo Starr interviewed for "CTM"
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - JANUARY 30: Musican Ringo Starr on stage at "SiriusXM's Town Hall With Ringo Starr," January 30, 2012 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images) (Frazer Harrison)
(CBS News) Fifty years ago this summer drummer Ringo Starr joined the Beatles.
Friday, the music icon sits down with Jeff Glor. You'll hear all about what he's up to these days - including creating pop art using computer paint programs and joining the Twitter "revolution."
Be sure to tune in Friday for all that and more on "CTM" 7-9 a.m. ET.
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- Kids invent helmet to stop concussions
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- British intelligence tried to recruit London killer, friend says
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"