Preview Wed.: Internet sensation Matt Harding to appear on "CTM"
A video still of Matt Harding dancing in front of the Taj Mahal in India. (YouTube/Matt Harding)
(CBS News) Wednesday on "CBS This Morning," internet sensation Matt Harding will discuss his amazing online fame as a dancer.
Harding's first video was intended as a video postcard for his friends and family.
When that video went viral, his dancing became much more. He's since released four dancing videos from around the world, starting in 2005. He's visited hundreds of countries and has been viewed more than 80 million times. His latest video, released on June 20, already has more than two million views.
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- BASE jumper rides snowmobile off cliff to honor dead friend
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- Former POWs reunite after 40 years
- Liberace talks his style in 1985 "Nightwatch" interview
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Calif. pols push for law to make reckless pay price of rescue
- London attack novel in its simple brutality
- Wayne Brady on Bill Maher: Black man comment "pissed me off"
- Schieffer: You can't just declare war on terror over
- Watch: Fiery collapse of railroad trestle
- Tornado survivor, dog receive outpouring of support
- Boy Scouts gay decision will prompt "mass exodus," conservatives say