Wed. preview: Kathy Ireland on "CTM"
Kathy Ireland, chief designer and chief executive officer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide. (PRNewsFoto/Kathy Ireland Worldwide)
(CBS News) Swimsuit model-turned-entrepreneur Kathy Ireland will be on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday to discuss the business of branding and all things Kathy Ireland.
Ireland is the chief executive officer and chief designer for her company Kathy Ireland Worldwide, a $2 billion a year lifestyle empire that designs everything, from socks to lamps to wedding gowns.
Be sure to catch her interview Tuesday on "CTM," 7-9 a.m. ET.
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- Watch: Fiery collapse of railroad trestle
- BASE jumper rides snowmobile off cliff to honor dead friend
- Former POWs reunite after 40 years
- Calif. pols push for law to make reckless pay price of rescue
- Liberace talks his style in 1985 "Nightwatch" interview
- London attack novel in its simple brutality
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Wayne Brady on Bill Maher: Black man comment "pissed me off"
- Eye Opener: Bridge collapse makes for holiday travel mess
- Extra: Okla. dog owner and dog Bowser reunited
- Schieffer: You can't just declare war on terror over