Wed. preview: Kathy Ireland on "CTM"
Kathy Ireland, chief designer and chief executive officer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide. (PRNewsFoto/Kathy Ireland Worldwide)
(CBS News) Swimsuit model-turned-entrepreneur Kathy Ireland will be on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday to discuss the business of branding and all things Kathy Ireland.
Ireland is the chief executive officer and chief designer for her company Kathy Ireland Worldwide, a $2 billion a year lifestyle empire that designs everything, from socks to lamps to wedding gowns.
Be sure to catch her interview Tuesday on "CTM," 7-9 a.m. ET.
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Watch: Military Dad's emotional homecoming at home plate
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- THE DISH: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost
- Emmy-winner Jim Parsons on his "Big Bang" success
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant sings "Our Time Is Now"