Wed. preview: Kathy Ireland on "CTM"
Kathy Ireland, chief designer and chief executive officer of Kathy Ireland Worldwide. (PRNewsFoto/Kathy Ireland Worldwide)
(CBS News) Swimsuit model-turned-entrepreneur Kathy Ireland will be on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday to discuss the business of branding and all things Kathy Ireland.
Ireland is the chief executive officer and chief designer for her company Kathy Ireland Worldwide, a $2 billion a year lifestyle empire that designs everything, from socks to lamps to wedding gowns.
Be sure to catch her interview Tuesday on "CTM," 7-9 a.m. ET.
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Boston bombing suspect's friend killed in FBI shootout
- Watch: Fiery collapse of railroad trestle
- Bowser and Barbara: Dog owner's joy amid Okla. rubble
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Stories of survival: Second-grader recounts tornado
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Spirit Airlines CEO on bad ratings, high occupancy
- Regis Philbin on Weiner: "He's got a lot of guts...and chest"
- Eye Opener: WH confirms 4 Americans killed in drone attacks
- Gold prices plummet: What does it mean?
- Carey: Why I changed my mind about "Price is Right"
- High-tech, high fitness: Can gadgets enhance your workout?