"60 Minutes" preview: Adele sings after surgery
Chart-topping singer Adele is up for six Grammys on Sunday night. She'll also be performing live for the first time in five months, after vocal cord surgery left her under orders to be silent for weeks.
In an interview for Sunday's "60 Minutes," Adele gave Anderson Cooper -- and the rest of us -- a taste of what's to come. Watch that preview in the "Overtime" video above.
Watch Cooper's profile of Adele on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- Why can't Oklahoma residents build tornado shelters?
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Stories of survival: Victims on how they weathered Okla. twister
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Could better weather tech predict tornadoes earlier?
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor
- Mother on reunion with son: I'm amazed he's alive
- John Fogerty: CCR reunion a possibility
- Photographer on tornado: By far the most destructive