Year-end tax tips you need to know
(CBS News) It's almost the end of the year. That means it's time to get ready for tax season.
But the "fiscal cliff" is adding a new wrinkle this year. From the tax credits that are set to expire to charitable deductions you should take, CBS News business and economics correspondent Rebecca Jarvis shared what you need to know before the year ends.
Watch her full "CTM" appearance with all of those tips and more in the video above.
- Obesity's new classification may open up treatment options
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Fluffy cows go viral
- Consumer Reports reveals rankings for mobile devices
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Top mobile devices, according to Consumer Reports
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Customs officers get high-tech to prevent car theft
- Fodor's reveals best summer weekend getaways
- Mobster opens up on coming forward about Jimmy Hoffa
- Mad Libs keep people laughing after six decades
- Barbra Streisand speaks out on treatment of women in Israel
- Naval Academy student speaks out on alleged rape
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- New England Patriots player questioned in possible murder investigation
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups