Open enrollment: 5 things to know to save this year
(CBS News) Millions of workers are now making next year's open enrollment decisions -- choosing their health insurance and other benefits.
But before you make your choices, there are five things you need to know about high-deductible plans, incentive-based wellness programs, flexible spending accounts, parking programs, and dependent care options.
Jack Otter, executive editor of CBS Moneywatch, said on "CBS This Morning" you can save a lot of money if you make the best choices for your situation. Find out how in his "CTM" segment in the video above.
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Mother on reunion with son: I'm amazed he's alive
- Photographer on tornado: By far the most destructive
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Tornado aftermath: "It's raining pieces of houses"
- Stories of survival: Victims on how they weathered Okla. twister
- Moore mayor: Six neighborhoods now "nothing but slabs"
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor
- Search for victims focused at Plaza Towers Elementary School
- Midwest tornado: Death toll at 24, including children
- Tornado cleanup massive, overwhelming