College majors that are failing students
Mamma, don't let your kids grow up to be a history major!
A recent study by the Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce looked at the degrees most and least likely to land grads jobs.
Among the majors with the worst employment prospects: clinical psychology, fine arts, and U.S. history.
Degrees on the other side of the spectrum include actuarial science, geological engineering and pharmacology.
LinkedIn's Connections Director, Nicole Williams, visited "CBS This Morning: Saturday" to talk about the numbers.
To see the discussion, click on the video above.
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- British intelligence tried to recruit London killer, friend says
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Army troops under sexual misconduct investigation
- Wayne Brady on Bill Maher: Black man comment "pissed me off"
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Schieffer: You can't just declare war on terror over
- Bowser and Barbara: Dog owner's joy amid Okla. rubble