Inside the upcoming, high-profile inaugural luncheon
(CBS News) President Obama's second inauguration will be full of activities, from the actual ceremony to the inaugural balls.
But CBS News has gotten an inside look ahead of one big event in the day's festivities -- the inaugural luncheon.
It's the most exclusive meal in town -- only once every four years, and the guest list is the president, the first lady, the vice president, congressional leaders, Supreme Court justices -- in other words, the real big shots.
But the full story isn't just about who will break bread together -- but also, what will grace their plates. For a look into all that and more, watch Jan Crawford's report in the video above.
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- Geist: Parkinson's revelation "very difficult"
- Amy Grant on success and the inspiration for her music
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed
- Emmy-winner Jim Parsons on his "Big Bang" success
- Vegan firefighter on his "Beef With Meat"
- U.K. casino accuses U.S. poker champ of cheating
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost