Inside the upcoming, high-profile inaugural luncheon
(CBS News) President Obama's second inauguration will be full of activities, from the actual ceremony to the inaugural balls.
But CBS News has gotten an inside look ahead of one big event in the day's festivities -- the inaugural luncheon.
It's the most exclusive meal in town -- only once every four years, and the guest list is the president, the first lady, the vice president, congressional leaders, Supreme Court justices -- in other words, the real big shots.
But the full story isn't just about who will break bread together -- but also, what will grace their plates. For a look into all that and more, watch Jan Crawford's report in the video above.
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Elisabeth Rohm discusses her struggle with infertility
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Drive or fly? What summer travel shows about economy
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- A peek "Behind the Candelabra"