Lauren Bush Lauren and her famous families
Though Lauren Bush Lauren was born into a political dynasty, says she's not "really political."
Lauren, the granddaughter of former President George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush, and niece of former President George W. Bush, said her cousin George P. Bush, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's eldest son, is "somewhat politically minded."
"We'll see," she said on "CBS This Morning" Wednesday. "There's a lot of that."
She also revealed that she calls the former president and first lady, her Bush grandparents, "Gampy," and "Ganny."
Bush Lauren, who recently married designer Ralph Lauren's son David, has devoted herself to a humanitarian cause with her company Feed that is fighting world hunger. She's also about to co-host the third annual Women in the World Summit in New York.
For more with Bush Lauren on "CBS This Morning," including talk about her humanitarian work and how she started it while in college, her recent nuptials in Colorado and her thoughts on her grandmother, former first lady Barbara Bush, watch the video in the player above.
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- BASE jumper rides snowmobile off cliff to honor dead friend
- Watch: Fiery collapse of railroad trestle
- Former POWs reunite after 40 years
- Liberace talks his style in 1985 "Nightwatch" interview
- Calif. pols push for law to make reckless pay price of rescue
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- London attack novel in its simple brutality
- Wayne Brady on Bill Maher: Black man comment "pissed me off"
- Schieffer: You can't just declare war on terror over
- Eye Opener: Bridge collapse makes for holiday travel mess
- Extra: Okla. dog owner and dog Bowser reunited