With church in transition, how do American Catholics view their faith?
(CBS News) The surprise resignation of Pope Benedict XVI is leading to soul-searching among some Catholics, and about the role of the church in their lives and where the Vatican should go from here.
CBS News analyst Frank Luntz sat down at his home in Los Angeles with a group of 22 Catholics to discuss the state of the church and the problems it must overcome in order to thrive.
For Frank Luntz's full report, watch the video in the player above.
- Obesity's new classification may open up treatment options
- Fluffy cows go viral
- Top mobile devices, according to Consumer Reports
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Consumer Reports reveals rankings for mobile devices
- Fodor's reveals best summer weekend getaways
- Customs officers get high-tech to prevent car theft
- Mobster opens up on coming forward about Jimmy Hoffa
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Barbra Streisand speaks out on treatment of women in Israel
- Mad Libs keep people laughing after six decades
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- Malls make comeback after recession
- New England Patriots player questioned in possible murder investigation