Can you see her baby bump?
(CBS News) The Duchess of Cambridge was out and about Tuesday morning. Kate Middleton, now four months pregnant, paid a visit to an addiction treatment center in London. She is a patron of this South London facility for women.
Palace: Duchess Kate's baby due in July
While she met with women recovering from alcohol and drug addiction, the big focus was on whether royal watchers could catch their first glimpse of the bump that may become a future King or Queen of England. The last time the Duchess was seen in public was Jan. 11 at the unveiling of her first official portrait.
To see Kate Middleton's baby bump yourself, click on the video player above
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- THE DISH: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant
- Group: Small SUV study highlights safety flaws
- Amy Grant on success and the inspiration for her music
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Emmy-winner Jim Parsons on his "Big Bang" success
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost