Chris Christie talks weighty matters with Letterman
N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, left, and late-night host David Letterman. (CBS)
(CBS News) On "Late Show with David Letterman," N.J. Gov. Chris Christie took on the issue of his weight and David Letterman's jokes on the subject on Monday night's broadcast.
Watch a portion of the interview, which was featured on "CBS This Morning," in the video below.
Christie said he has a "deep and abiding love" for the host, and read some of his favorite jokes Letterman has made about his weight, saying he has actually liked roughly about "40 percent" of them over the years.
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Watch: Military Dad's emotional homecoming at home plate
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- It's OK to be "pissed at God," reverend says
- U.K. casino accuses U.S. poker champ of cheating
- Pres. asks Marines to break military umbrella rule
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed
- Can Obama administration move beyond scandals?
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Emmy-winner Jim Parsons on his "Big Bang" success
- Immigration reform: Lawmakers say tentative deal reached
- Jennifer Lopez talks fashion versus music
- "48 Hours" unravels the lies of Jodi Arias
- East Coast preps for cicada invasion