Filming extreme sports an extreme endeavor
(CBS News) Over the past decade, extreme sports -- and the athletes who engage in them -- have become much more popular. But the people who film their super-human feats are also worth watching.
CBS News recently spent some time with Colorado-based Sender Films, run by a couple of guys who turned their passion for climbing and adventure into a successful business.
Watch Jeff Glor's feature report on those filmmakers -- who go to extreme measures to capture those feats -- in the video above.
- Boston bombing suspect's friend killed in FBI shootout
- Stories of survival: Second-grader recounts tornado
- Coach's quick call saves Moore football team
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Carey: Why I changed my mind about "Price is Right"
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Spirit Airlines CEO: We're the McDonald's of airlines
- Spirit Airlines CEO on bad ratings, high occupancy
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Pregnant teacher used body to shield kids from tornado
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Spirit Airlines puts low cost over comfort
- Why can't Oklahoma residents build tornado shelters?