Bill O'Reilly to talk campaign politics on "CTM" Tuesday
Bill O'Reilly on "CBS This Morning." (CBS)
Tuesday morning, join "CBS This Morning" for a full recap and analysis of Monday's nights presidential debate and what it means for the final days of the campaign.
Fox News anchor and frequent Jon Stewart-foe, Bill O'Reilly, will talk with co-hosts Charlie Rose and Norah O'Donnell about how President Obama and Mitt Romney fared in the foreign policy debate and the repercussions for the candidates in the weeks before Election Day.
O'Reilly has said Monday night's debate will be Romney's "final chance to pin the president against the rhetorical wall," and that the focus on foreign policy "opens up Libya big time," as a point to use in his criticism of Obama's foreign policy prowess.
The conservative commentator recently made headlines for a participating in a debate of his own -- the "O'Reilly Factor," host squared off against "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart in a "Rumble in the Air-Conditioned Auditorium," and proved that even these frequent ideological sparring partners can find some common, bipartisan ground.
Don't miss O'Reilly on "CBS This Morning," Tuesday from 7-9am ET.
- Obesity's new classification may open up treatment options
- Fluffy cows go viral
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Mobster opens up on coming forward about Jimmy Hoffa
- Customs officers get high-tech to prevent car theft
- Consumer Reports reveals rankings for mobile devices
- Top mobile devices, according to Consumer Reports
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Fodor's reveals best summer weekend getaways
- Barbra Streisand speaks out on treatment of women in Israel
- Mad Libs keep people laughing after six decades
- Jimmy Hoffa grave found?
- Eye Opener: Four Americans killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: Underground shots of NYC's Second Ave. subway project
- Obesity a disease, says American Medical Association