Preview: Condoleezza Rice on "CTM"
Forme at the National Press Club October 15, 2010 in Washington, D.C. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
(CBS News) Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will appear on "CBS This Morning" from the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., Wednesday.
While Rice has, for the most part, stayed out of the spotlight since leaving office, she recently made headlines alongside South Carolina financier, Darla Moore, for being one of the first two women admitted to the Augusta National Golf Club. She is set to speak at the RNC in Tampa this week.
Be sure to tune in to "CBS This Morning" (7-9 a.m. ET) Wednesday to see Rice talk GOP politics with Charlie Rose and Norah O'Donnell.
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Why can't Oklahoma residents build tornado shelters?
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Stories of survival: Victims on how they weathered Okla. twister
- Mother on reunion with son: I'm amazed he's alive
- Photographer on tornado: By far the most destructive
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Tornado aftermath: "It's raining pieces of houses"
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor
- Could better weather tech predict tornadoes earlier?