Tues. preview: Samuel Adams' Jim Koch on "CTM"
Samuel Adams brewer/founder Jim Koch attends the kick off event for a three month beer tasting fundraiser for NYC firefighters on April 1, 2004 in New York City. (Peter Kramer/Getty Images)
(CBS News) Jim Koch, founder and chief executive officer of Samuel Adams, will make an appearance on "CBS This Morning" Tuesday.
Samuel Adams is an independent brewery and is the U.S. largest seller of craft beer, according to the company's website. The company's flagship brand, Samuel Adams Boston Lager, is brewed using the same recipe and traditional brewing processes that Koch's great-great grandfather used in the mid 1800s.
Be sure to tune in for Koch's full interview Tuesday morning, 7-9 a.m. ET.
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Why can't Oklahoma residents build tornado shelters?
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Could better weather tech predict tornadoes earlier?
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- John Fogerty: CCR reunion a possibility
- Stories of survival: Victims on how they weathered Okla. twister
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor
- Mother on reunion with son: I'm amazed he's alive
- Self-published Colleen Hoover talks living the American dream