Inside a Syrian refugee camp in Jordan
(CBS News) While in Jordan to interview King Abdullah II, "CBS This Morning" co-host Charlie Rose traveled to a Syrian refugee camp on the border of Jordan and Syria.
There he met men, women and children who had escaped the increasing violence across Syria.
Rose shared some of the other things he saw in Jordan recently and some of the thoughts he's had in the days since his return.
Watch his essay in the video above.
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Jimmy Hoffa grave found?
- Colo. wildfire arson? How investigators will track down blaze origins
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Hitman John Martorano "highly credible" in Bulger trial, expert says
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- Obama: I don't have a problem with NSA surveillance
- Driverless boat circles after passengers tossed in wave
- Photos: Underground shots of NYC's Second Ave. subway project
- Did Putin steal a Super Bowl ring?
- Evelyn Stevens: Wall Street cubicle-dweller turned pro cyclist
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Worst Colo. wildfire in history: Is it arson?
- Hitman Martorano "ice cold" at Bulger trial
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups
- Spurs bring back 11-year-old singer after racist tweets