Five things you need to know about summer travel
(CBS News) Planning to travel this summer? There are some things you need to know, from new fees you may incur to alternative destinations that could save you a lot of money.
CBS News travel editor Peter Greenberg offered some wisdom on "CBS This Morning" Tuesday on how to save and avoid common headaches when you're traveling this season. Watch the video in the player above for his advice.
- American engineer's death suicide or cyber-espionage?
- Incurable bacteria destroying Fla. citrus industry
- THE Dish: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- What's for lunch? In Japanese schools it's always healthy
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Watch: Military Dad's emotional homecoming at home plate
- Watch: Deer crashes through windshield of bus
- THE DISH: Chef Jet Tila's drunken noodles
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant
- Russia offers more evidence in alleged CIA spy case
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- Identity of mystery man in Bill Gates photo revealed
- Predicting weather: National Weather Service gets a boost
- Emmy-winner Jim Parsons on his "Big Bang" success
- Second Cup Cafe: Amy Grant sings "Our Time Is Now"