Tues. preview: Condoleezza Rice to appear on "CTM"
Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State, poses for a portrait at the Columbia Club on Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 in Indianapolis. (AP Photo/The Star, Robert Scheer)
(CBS News) Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will appear on "CBS This Morning" on Tuesday, June 26, 2012.
Rice will talk about 2012 political campaign and what the U.S. can do stop the escalating violence in Syria.
Rice is currently a professor of Political Economy at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business, the Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution and a professor of Political Science at Stanford University.
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- Mother on reunion with son: I'm amazed he's alive
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Photographer on tornado: By far the most destructive
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Tornado aftermath: "It's raining pieces of houses"
- Search for victims focused at Plaza Towers Elementary School
- Tornado cleanup massive, overwhelming
- Oklahoma gov: "Incredible" if anybody survives in collapsed buildings
- Midwest tornado: Death toll at 24, including children
- Tim McGraw on aging, getting in shape and his favorite song
- John Fogerty: CCR reunion a possibility
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor