Tues. preview: Condoleezza Rice to appear on "CTM"
Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State, poses for a portrait at the Columbia Club on Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 in Indianapolis. (AP Photo/The Star, Robert Scheer)
(CBS News) Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will appear on "CBS This Morning" on Tuesday, June 26, 2012.
Rice will talk about 2012 political campaign and what the U.S. can do stop the escalating violence in Syria.
Rice is currently a professor of Political Economy at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business, the Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution and a professor of Political Science at Stanford University.
- Boston bombing suspect's friend killed in FBI shootout
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Why can't Oklahoma residents build tornado shelters?
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Orlando shootout tied to Boston bomb suspect
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- John Fogerty: CCR reunion a possibility
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Eye Opener: Tornado survivor search hits turning point
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Stories of survival: Victims on how they weathered Okla. twister