Ohio police on the hunt for "Reese's Cup Bandit"
(CBS News) Police are on the hunt for the so-called "Reese's Cup Bandit" in Lorain, Ohio, CBS News Cleveland affiliate WOIO reports.
Police say the man has stolen more than $400 worth of peanut butter cups from the same Sunoco station there.
On Monday night, surveillance video captured the man's image, but he escaped again, thwarting an employee's attempt to stop him, wriggling out of his grasp.
WOIO reports, "The big question investigators are facing is why in the world steal a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup when there are so many other tasty treats staring at you?"
(Watch surveillance video of most recent grab-and-dash at that Sunoco in the video above.)
- Obesity's new classification may open up treatment options
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Fluffy cows go viral
- Consumer Reports reveals rankings for mobile devices
- Top mobile devices, according to Consumer Reports
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Customs officers get high-tech to prevent car theft
- Fodor's reveals best summer weekend getaways
- Mobster opens up on coming forward about Jimmy Hoffa
- Mad Libs keep people laughing after six decades
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- Barbra Streisand speaks out on treatment of women in Israel
- Naval Academy student speaks out on alleged rape
- New England Patriots player questioned in possible murder investigation
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups