Ohio police on the hunt for "Reese's Cup Bandit"
(CBS News) Police are on the hunt for the so-called "Reese's Cup Bandit" in Lorain, Ohio, CBS News Cleveland affiliate WOIO reports.
Police say the man has stolen more than $400 worth of peanut butter cups from the same Sunoco station there.
On Monday night, surveillance video captured the man's image, but he escaped again, thwarting an employee's attempt to stop him, wriggling out of his grasp.
WOIO reports, "The big question investigators are facing is why in the world steal a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup when there are so many other tasty treats staring at you?"
(Watch surveillance video of most recent grab-and-dash at that Sunoco in the video above.)
- Boston bombing suspect's friend killed in FBI shootout
- Stories of survival: Second-grader recounts tornado
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women of 2013 list released
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Spirit Airlines CEO: We're the McDonald's of airlines
- Spirit Airlines CEO on bad ratings, high occupancy
- Coach's quick call saves Moore football team
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Carey: Why I changed my mind about "Price is Right"
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Pregnant teacher used body to shield kids from tornado
- Spirit Airlines puts low cost over comfort
- Jodi Arias reveals plans for prison