Tues. preview: Starbucks CEO talks jobs
(AP Graphics Bank)
(CBS News) Howard Schultz, the chief executive officer and chairman of Starbucks, will appear on "CBS This Morning" Tuesday to give an update on Starbuck's job initiative.
We'll also ask him about their sales in Europe and the acquisition of La Boulange bakery.
Be sure to tune in Tuesday for the interview.
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- Kids invent helmet to stop concussions
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- British intelligence tried to recruit London killer, friend says
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"