Stray dog goes on 1,139-mile incredible journey
(CBS News) A white stray dog found his stride when he joined a group of long-distance cyclists in China and never left. The dog ran alongside the group for 24 days over 1,139 miles - and 10 mountains.
The dog, nicknamed "Xiaosa" or "Little Sa," began following the bikers on May 4 after a Chinese college student on the trip gave it food, according to China state television CCTV.
One of the cyclists says he intends to bring the inspirational canine home with him.
Watch the dog in action in the video above.
- Couple hiding in bathtub saved by Okla. first responders
- School children among Okla. tornado casualties
- Deadly second act: 1999 Moore tornado vs. 2013 storm
- Elementary schools packed with kids sat in tornado's path
- Why can't Oklahoma residents build tornado shelters?
- Oklahoma tornadoes: Is 2013 worse than 1999?
- One-pilot flights: Revolutionary or "ludicrous?"
- Stories of survival: Victims on how they weathered Okla. twister
- Moore tornado: Sights and sounds of disaster, rescue
- Mark Harmon: Humor and characters make "NCIS" a hit
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Could better weather tech predict tornadoes earlier?
- Moore mayor: Six neighborhoods now "nothing but slabs"
- Athlete-amputee becomes artificial limb inventor
- Mother on reunion with son: I'm amazed he's alive
- Photographer on tornado: By far the most destructive