Photographer's cute and creative family photos
(CBS) Jason Lee and his daughters have become online sensations for his highly-edited photos of the girls.
Lee, a professional wedding photographer by trade, has reached the heights of online fame for his almost whimsical fantasy family album of his two daughters, Kristin, 8, and Kayla, 5. Lee produces photos of his children in amazing and often funny scenes, such as a daughter floating from a balloon or hanging from a ceiling fan.
Lee told CBS News he initially created the album on his photo blog for family and friends. But his photos took a particularly creative turn when his mother was diagnosed with cancer and it seemed that her granddaughters could make the chemotherapy easier to take.
Lee said, "I guess I kind of wanted to bring a smile to her face by looking at the photos and I think it kind of like grew from there - the ideas kind of got a little bit crazier, a little bit more outrageous."
Check out some of Lee's amazing and now-famous shots in the "CBS This Morning" segment.
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Fox News reporter secretly monitored by Obama administration
- British intelligence tried to recruit London killer, friend says
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Wayne Brady on Bill Maher: Black man comment "pissed me off"
- Kids invent helmet to stop concussions
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in