Man jumps out window during reporter live shot
In the middle of WCBS reporter Derricke Dennis' live shot, a man falls from a first-story window. (WCBS)
(CBS News) In New Jersey Thursday night, CBS News affiliate WCBS was broadcasting live when a man jumped from a first story window in the background of their reporter's live shot.
The man was apparently not harmed. As the video shows, he got up and went back inside the home.
The reporter, Derricke Dennis, continued his report about a 6-year-old who was hurt by a fallen metal pole, unaware of what was happening behind him.
Watch the fall in the video below.
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- Kids invent helmet to stop concussions
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Elisabeth Rohm discusses her struggle with infertility
- Drive or fly? What summer travel shows about economy
- A peek "Behind the Candelabra"