"48 Hours Mystery" features bedroom death probe
For five years, "48 Hours Mystery" has been reporting on the case of Charlene Hill, an abused woman who killed her husband.
"48 Hours" correspondent Richard Schlesinger says two trials in this case have focused on one simple question: Did Hill really act in self-defense when she shot her husband?
For a look at the case, including Hill's defense claims and what the couple's daughter thinks, check out the video above.
"Showdown in the Bedroom" airs Saturday, Jan. 21, at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
- Don't take vitamins, doctor warns in new book
- Jimmy Hoffa grave found?
- Colo. wildfire arson? How investigators will track down blaze origins
- Watch: Careless baggage handler tosses boxes on conveyor belt
- Hitman John Martorano "highly credible" in Bulger trial, expert says
- Obama: I don't have a problem with NSA surveillance
- Sharyl Attkisson on computer hacking: "I'm outraged"
- Driverless boat circles after passengers tossed in wave
- Photos: Underground shots of NYC's Second Ave. subway project
- Doctor: Modern wheat a "perfect, chronic poison"
- Did Putin steal a Super Bowl ring?
- Evelyn Stevens: Wall Street cubicle-dweller turned pro cyclist
- Worst Colo. wildfire in history: Is it arson?
- Hitman Martorano "ice cold" at Bulger trial
- State Dept. memo reveals possibly extensive cover-ups
- Spurs bring back 11-year-old singer after racist tweets