"CBS This Morning" co-hosts share a preview
"CBS This Morning" hosts Charlie Rose, Gayle King and Erica Hill will be offering you a "better morning," every weekday at 7:00 o'clock, beginning Jan. 9.
Check out a preview with the anchors, from their self-proclaimed "fancy new studio" in New York, in the video above.
- Did British intel try to recruit London attack suspect?
- British soldier savagely killed in London machete attack
- Miller on London attack: "We've never seen anything like this"
- The rise and fall of the classic station wagon
- How tornado survivor Barbara Garcia, rescued dog Bowser are faring
- THE Dish: Chef Sara Moulton's DET burgers
- The Dish: Delicious "welcome to summer" burgers
- Woman tried to "talk down" suspects in UK slaying
- Boston bombings suspect left note in boat he hid in
- Okla. rescue brings dogs back to their owners
- Madeleine Peyroux sings "Changing All Those Changes"
- Kids invent helmet to stop concussions
- Elisabeth Rohm discusses her struggle with infertility
- Video shows London suspects with radical preacher
- Drive or fly? What summer travel shows about economy
- A peek "Behind the Candelabra"