FDA approves Gilead Science's Truvada as first drug to reduce risk of sexually acquired HIV
WASHINGTON — FDA approves Gilead Science's Truvada as first drug to reduce risk of sexually acquired HIV.© 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Stocks rise as investors keep wary eye on Fed
- Housing trend: Builders offer 'home-within-a-home'
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- What you can look forward to with Apple iOS7
- Why geniuses don't have jobs
- 6 things that feel productive, but aren't
- Trust models over instincts