Bugatti Veyron scale model using only paper
(CBS News) The Bugatti Veyron is one of the most expensive cars on the world. But paper is cheap. In fact, this may be the cheapest Veyron you'll ever see. Check out this video where one skilled crafter puts together a scale model of the stylish Bugatti using only paper and some glue.
At 2.5-feet in length, this is more than just an origami swan. The model consists of 159 parts printed out on 44 pages of cardboard. It's amazing how the end result so closely resembles the original. Those tires must have been a pain, too.
- Jeep Liberty recall reaches nearly 347,000 vehicles
- Video of Volkswagen concept "Hover Car"
- American flying car soars in test flight
- Feds expand investigation of Jeep Wrangler fires
- Study: Hybrid car owners unlikely to buy another
- New law mandates black boxes in all cars by 2015
- Jeep Wrangler "Dragon" concept revealed at Beijing
- Police to auction $1.6 million Ferrari in Dubai
- Alfa Romeo 4C coming to US sooner than expected
- Lincoln MKZ: High hopes for new, high-tech sedan
- Turkmen president wins nation's 1st car race
- Video: 2013 Ford Escape's extreme liftgate testing
- What makes a Ford Fusion: blue jeans and soy beans
- BMW recalls 1.3 million cars for battery issue
- Shelby releases doctored photos for new Mustang
- Video: Dutch flying car takes maiden flight