iPhone & iPad: How to Make a Great App in 6 Easy Steps
Think you could make a fortune building an iPhone or iPad app? You might be right.
The web is riddled with stories about young developers who have made a mint by offering their games and applications through the iTunes store. You don't need a degree from MIT either.
Consider Freddie Anne Hodges, 12, who was "obsessed" with two things -- how tall she was getting and her iPhone. She decided to put the two together and, within a matter of a few months, she created an iPhone application called "Measure Me" that quickly sold several hundred copies. (Unlike the book crooks, who hacked accounts to boost their iPhone app sales before they got booted from the iTunes store, Hodges sales are legitimate.)
The message: If a Dallas-based middle-schooler can create an iPhone app, so can you.
You just need to follow 6 easy steps.
- no previous page
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- How to stop the mediocrity pandemic
- Apple's Cook says company doesn't use "tax gimmicks"
- Top five 529 college plans
- LinkedIn: 3 tips for building a better profile
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- How to organize your job hunt
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign