Marketing Trends for 2010 | BTalk Australia
(Episode 398; 20 minutes 39) We all know the world is changing. The internet is having a big impact on how marketers reach their customers. So what trends will we see emerge or strengthen in 2010?
On today's BTalk Australia David Siteman Garland from therisetothetop.com outlines ten trends you need to be aware of, from the end of the 30 second TV spot to the continuing rise of social media. As you'll hear, even though online marketing will have an increasing influence there are some older, established aspects of marketing that will remain the same.
Have we missed any? Add your comments in the Talkback section at the end of this post.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks
- Snapple co-founder Leonard Marsh dies at 80
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- How Bernanke's testimony affects investors
- My company is ending OT pay, but not OT work
- Help! My boss is promoting the wrong person