Poll: What's the Etiquette for Social Media and the Workplace?
When hotelier Chip Conley posted pictures from his Burning Man trip on his Facebook page, some of his employees complained that they were inappropriate for a CEO. We've covered the fracas in A CEO's Dilemma: Should I Take My Burning Man Pics off Facebook? Now we want to hear what you think about social media sites blurring the line between work and play. Where do the boundaries lie in each of these scenarios?© 2009 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Chrysler expected to make Jeep recall refusal official
- 6 ways to pay off your student loans
- Why geniuses don't have jobs
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- The Internship: 6 real-life lessons from the movie
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- Chrysler continues its refusal to issue a Jeep recall