At CES, Sony teases with drool-worthy tablets
LAS VEGAS--One of my favorite CES pastimes is checking out Sony's concept products.
This year, the Japanese company is showing off two compelling Vaio computer prototypes, which should have you drooling. The first product is a rounded tablet with a separate, sleek keyboard. The other is a hybrid tablet/notebook with an ultra-thin docking station that includes a bronze keyboard, speakers, and a stylus.
Check out our slideshow of the two concept computers.
This story originally appeared on CNET.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks
- Snapple co-founder Leonard Marsh dies at 80
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- How Bernanke's testimony affects investors
- My company is ending OT pay, but not OT work
- Help! My boss is promoting the wrong person