Jill on Money: St. Patrick's Day, investing cash
Download the podcast on iTunes
Download the podcast on feedburner
Download this week's show (MP3)
Investors are partying like it's the 1990's all over again. In fact, it was November 1996 when the Dow Jones Industrial Average last logged 10 consecutive winning sessions in a row. The current streak was broken on Friday, though the bulls appear to be firmly in control.
As the market continues to barrel ahead, Roger, Dave, Diana, Jim are wondering how to invest their cash positions in order to reach a balanced portfolio. On the other end of the spectrum, Doug and some of my CBS colleagues are wondering whether it's time to lighten up on 100 percent positions.
As the housing market ticks up, we field re-financing questions from Tom and Don.
Here are web sites and resources mentioned in this week's show:
-- NAPFA: National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (fee-only advisors)
Thanks to everyone who participated and to Mark, the BEST producer in the world. If you have a financial question, there are lots of ways to contact us:
Call 855-411-JILL and we'll schedule time to get you on the show LIVE
Send an email: email@example.com
Tweet me: @jillonmoney
Post a comment on this blog
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign
- Reports: Yahoo to acquire Tumblr for $1.1B
- How to stop the mediocrity pandemic
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- 4 Things Not to Buy at Costco
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- 5 reasons you didn't get hired
- 5 Things You Should Buy at Costco