Quiznos expands into Mexico
DENVER Denver-based Quiznos is expanding into Mexico.
The toasted sandwich chain said Monday that it has partnered with Mexico City-based Quizmex SA DE CV to open more than 150 Quiznos restaurants in Mexico in the next 10 years. The plans include five stores that are scheduled to open in Mexico City this year.
- Subway facing criticism over length of sandwich
- Subway sorry its "Footlong" sandwich didn't cut mustard
Quiznos officials say Mexico is experiencing a growing food service sector.
Quiznos has locations in 30 countries. It expects to have more than 1,000 international locations in more than 40 countries by 2020.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks 117 Comments
- 4 Things Not to Buy at Costco
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign
- Online learning gets fresh look from a heavyweight