Aunt Jill on the 404: Told you not to buy Facebook
Last time I appeared on CNET's 404, I practically begged everyone NOT to buy into the hype surrounding the Facebook IPO. Two weeks later, Jeff, Justin and I discuss what went wrong in the offering, whether there was any banker hanky-panky and whether or not the newly-married Zuckerbergs signed a pre-nup.
404 fans can e-mail financial questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- 4 Things Not to Buy at Costco
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks 117 Comments
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign
- 12 great college graduation gift ideas