What Are You Looking At? Eye-Tracking Shows Which Ads Work and Which Don't
Cannes International Ad Festival
A promotion for the foremost advertising awards show, which takes place annually in France. This is advertising targeted at potential advertisers, so it better be good ...
And it is. Viewers seem to be focusing on all the things the festival wants them to: The model, the tagline and then the brand logo itself. However, the logo is getting much less attention than the others, so maybe it should have been moved up, right underneath the headline.
Next: The Telegraph?
Popular on MoneyWatch
- Seeking solutions to the student aid mess
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Kellogg re-inventing Special K brand
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign
- LinkedIn: 3 tips for building a better profile
- How to stop the mediocrity pandemic
- Yahoo buys blogging site Tumblr for $1.1 billion
- Top 10 professional life coaching myths