10 Ads Featuring Adolf Hitler Pitching Consumer Goods and Services
Client: Tokyo subway system
Ad agency: Unknown
Japan's Tokyo subway system ran an elaborate campaign from 1976 to 1982 using figures from popular culture to improve the manners of subway riders.
- no next page
Popular on MoneyWatch
- When it comes to vacations, the U.S. stinks 110 Comments
- Reverse cell phone lookup service is free and simple
- Amy's Baking Company could face legal 'nightmare'
- Snapple co-founder Leonard Marsh dies at 80
- IMF chief named key witness in French payoff case
- Ellen DeGeneres buys Brad Pitt's Malibu home
- TGI Fridays nailed for doctoring booze
- Amy's Baking Company: Post-meltdown PR campaign