Beyonce: From sheltered singer to Super Bowl XLVII
"Where did you learn all that stuff?" That's the question Steve Kroft asked Beyonce about her provocative performance-style in a 2010 profile of the superstar.
Viewers of last night's Super Bowl may be wondering the same thing after her high-voltage performance rocked New Orleans' Superdome (even causing some to suspect she was behind the blackout). How did a young girl -- sheltered and home-schooled in Houston, Texas -- become an international sensation?
Watch the above video, to hear what Beyonce has to say about her journey as an artist.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- "Searching for Sugar Man" wins Oscar
- Who is Sue Mengers? Watch this 1975 interview
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd