Daniel Day-Lewis on playing Lincoln
This week, 60 Minutes Overtime has a special treat for anyone looking forward to Steven Spielberg's new movie, "Lincoln," starring award-winning actor Daniel Day-Lewis.
In the above video, you'll hear from the famously reticent Daniel Day-Lewis on his feelings for Lincoln, the man, in the actor's first interview about "Lincoln," the movie. In an interview with Lesley Stahl, Day-Lewis said of Lincoln: "I never, ever felt that depth of love for another human being that I never met."
You'll also get a first look at the making of the "Lincoln" movie with details about the historical accuracy of the set, props, and acting from Spielberg himself.
And for fans of composer John Williams, who has collaborated with Spielberg on 25 films in more than 40 years, you can watch the two men at work, behind-the-scenes, on the film score of of "Lincoln."
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Bizarre love story of U.S. deserter in N. Korea
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers