Disguising Mark Owen: Art of identity protection
Former Navy SEAL "Mark Owen" agreed to appear on 60 Minutes this week and tell his first-hand account of the killing of Osama bin Laden -- but he insisted on appearing in full disguise.
At Overtime, that got us to thinking about the history of disguises over the years used on the broadcast. As you'll see, they range from simple (a wig and glasses!) to the complex (Hollywood makeup artists!)
Take a look and tell us what you think is your favorite. We're voting for the wig and glasses.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Apple, Ireland, and the corporate tax rate problem
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- 60 Minutes' funniest moments with Adele
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Is your child fair when no one is watching?
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview
- Interviews with Kony's child soldiers