What was in Osama bin Laden's closet?
60 Minutes Overtime's Ann Silvio interviews producer Henry Schuster about unaired excerpts of our interview with one of the Navy SEALs who shot Osama bin Laden.
What did Navy SEAL Mark Owen see when he and his teammates finally made it to the third floor of Osama bin Laden's compound? Evidence that the 9/11 mastermind had extreme organizational skills. The personal possessions in bin Laden's dresser and closet were tightly folded and evenly spaced, as if he were in Marine Corps bootcamp, said Owen. "Somebody there had to have had OCD."
"Mark Owen" is the pen name for the retired Navy SEAL who wrote the book "No Easy Day," a first-hand account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden. Owen's televised interview with Scott Pelley on 60 Minutes can be seen here.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- Taylor Swift: 7 ways boyfriends make you sad
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- Bill Clinton tried to get Led Zeppelin back together
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview