What was in Osama bin Laden's closet?
60 Minutes Overtime's Ann Silvio interviews producer Henry Schuster about unaired excerpts of our interview with one of the Navy SEALs who shot Osama bin Laden.
What did Navy SEAL Mark Owen see when he and his teammates finally made it to the third floor of Osama bin Laden's compound? Evidence that the 9/11 mastermind had extreme organizational skills. The personal possessions in bin Laden's dresser and closet were tightly folded and evenly spaced, as if he were in Marine Corps bootcamp, said Owen. "Somebody there had to have had OCD."
"Mark Owen" is the pen name for the retired Navy SEAL who wrote the book "No Easy Day," a first-hand account of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden. Owen's televised interview with Scott Pelley on 60 Minutes can be seen here.
- MJ's "manifesto," penned in 1979
- Becoming human: Shin's new life
- Bill Gates on Steve Jobs: We grew up together
- Do you have trouble recognizing faces? Take a test
- Behind the scenes at a Taylor Swift concert
- Angelina Jolie: I would love to live a long life
- Married life in a tent. How do they do it?
- How Bill Gates' school launched his life's work
- Taylor Swift: All grown up
- Steve Jobs: Family photo album
- Are you a "super-recognizer"? Take a test
- Roger Waters: Why I left Pink Floyd
- Snake bite! A 60 Minutes shoot in Botswana
- The anatomy of an interview with a serial killer
- The ONE thing to know about your credit report
- Dr. Jack Kevorkian's "60 Minutes" interview